Valentine’s Day is my jam! I love all things pink, sweet, and girly so I wanted to share this gift guide with all my ladies that enjoy the same! The best part is ALL of these items being under $30! So send this to your man, buy something for your gal-pal, and definitely get a little something for yourself!
- I received a sample of THIS NEW FRAGRANCE with my last beauty purchase and it is SO scrumptious. The roller ball is definitely on my wishlist!
- I recently got THIS TUFTED SOFA for our master bedroom and I love dressing it up with a fluffy throw blanket and cute pillow! THIS PILLOW is perfect for February or really all the dang time! Pink, gold, and Polka dots? Mmmh yes, please!
- I never really liked matte lips on myself before I purchased THIS MATTE LIP COLOUR, but I love this formula and the color is so bright and pretty! (I think I’ll be wearing this a lot during summer 2017)
- THIS NOTEBOOK is so me. I have tons of pretty notebooks and I am constantly scribbling ideas in them throughout the day. My mind has one speed and that is a hundred mph. If I don’t write something down, the idea will probably be long gone.
- I love sweet little trinkets like THIS HEART DISH to put my dainty jewelry in, bobby pins, my wedding ring, etc..
- I have THIS MUG and a few others from this designer. She designs the cutest girly things! I love drinking my tea and coffee out of a pretty mug each morning.
- I have been using THIS NAIL POLISH for years. I love that their polishes are all free of sulfates, phthalates, and parabens. I love having polish on my nails so it makes me feel better that they are a great quality and safer than many other polishes.
- THESE HEART SUNGLASSES are way too cute and a killer deal!
- THIS CANDY would be a great gift for anyone! It is so tasty and comes in the cutest boxes! This Valentine’s Day most of the boxes have limited time cutesy sayings on them too!
- Long sleep tees are my life! Big, baggy, and cozy without the frump of wearing a man’s shirt. I have a handful of THESE SLEEP TEES in short and long sleeve!
- Bath bombs are also a good idea, but I wish the individuals came packaged better from Lush. That’s why I love when they have seasonal gift boxes that are packaged pretty and festive like THIS GIFT BOX
- I love this small jewelry company and THIS INITIAL HEART BANGLE is darling along with all their druzy items! ( I also have THESE earrings and THIS necklace from them that I constantly receive compliments on)
*Not sponsored. This post contains my genuine opinions and/or recommendations. This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase through an affiliate link. Thank you for your support.