So Nordstrom is my #1 favorite place to shop for a few reasons. All my favorite brands in the same place. I can make a wishlist that is easy to navigate and check when the items go on sale or are back in stock. and most important…. FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS, ALL THE TIME!!!
So Nordstrom has a once a year anniversary sale where all the new fall items are discounted, basic go on sale, and awesome beauty bundles! I am going to share the few things that I bought this year. Also, I already got all my items because I shopped last week during the cardholders pre sale.
Just a heads up, If items sell out, the usually do come back in stock over the next couple weeks because the sale doesn’t end until august and people return stuff. so just keep checking to see if its back in stock.
1. Rust cardigan – I purchased a lot of cardigans and sweaters last year so I really didn’t need any more, BUT I had to have this rust colored cardigan. I don’t have anything in my closest this color and its perfect for fall! It’s soft, gorgeous, and I can’t wait to wear it with some scarves!
2. St. Tropez Jumbo Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse – This is my favorite self tanner hands down. It is an olive based so NO ORANGE. The longer you leave it on the deeper the tan. (I apply it in the evening and leave it on for 2-3 hours, then rinse off before bed. Then in the fall and winter I plan to apply for 1 hour just to keep a pretty glow after my summer tan fades) It can be pricey if you are compare it to something from the drug store, but comparing it to an actual spray tan or spray booth (like mystic or versa spa) it is way less expensive with the same results. and during the Nordstrom sale you can get this JUMBO size which is double the size of the 6.7oz for only $4 more, yes please! (also I always use a mit. I squirt the self tanner on the mit then apply on my skin. I have this mit)
3. Tory Burch Marsden Leather Wallet Crossbody Bag – It definitely reminds me of the Robinson wallet on a chain that I have and LOVEEE, its the only purse I have carried since last summer. I wanted to get it in black but I’m glad I waited because I might love this more. It’s a tad bigger and I like that it doesn’t have the separation in the middle and that it’s a zipper instead of a magnet snap. ALSOOOOO it is only $150 during this sale and comes in 3 colors (woot wooooot) I don’t wear it as a crossbody, I just wear it over one shoulder.
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo – The only eye brow pencil I use. (I get soft brown). its a good bundle deal, you’re pretty much buying the pencil and getting the brow gel for 70% off. Can’t beat it.
5. Lancer skin care best seller set – I purchased the jumbo lancer polish last year during the Nordstrom anniversary sale. I AM obsessed with it, can’t live without it. I use it 4 times a week and I still have a good amount of product left, but I wanted to stock up and try some of the other lance products so this bundle deal was PERFECT. I already am in love with the acid peel and oil. OMGGGG. You have to try the Lancer products.
6. Adidas workout tank. I sized up and got a small for a looser fit. its perfect.
7. Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Set – Best gel moisturizer everrrrrrr. It works for both Cody and my skin. (Cody is REALLY dry, my skin is normal – dry) They don’t even sell this big daddy jars I’m pretty sure and you get TWO plus the face spray at a deep discount. this will last us until next years anniversary sale.
8. Jeans – I bought 5 pairs of jeans during the sale but these were the only ones I am keeping. I actually am rolling them up instead of leaving the raw hem. The fit is so nice with almost a slim “boyfriend” feel WITHOUT the material around your butt looking all unflattering and saggy. LOVE these jeans. I got my normal size.
9. Sports Bra – Okay so to most people a sports bra is a sports bra. But since I really small with size D boobies, I have a hard time finding a good sports bra that fits the cup AND the rib area. I Love this sports bra because its high neck and has the adjustments. I might go back and get the red too.
10. Basic tees – These tees are only $11, can’t go wrong. Just some good basics. I bought it in 4 colors. I usually wear a small or Xs in tops, I got an XS.
Sara Happ Set – I did not purchase this set because last month I repurchased my favorite lip slip moisturizer. if I didn’t already have a new one waiting for me I would have purchased this. I want that coconut lip scrub!! Such a good deal! I can not live without the lip slip for my incredible dry lips.
Marc Fisher Annie espadrilles – These aren’t apart of the “Nordstrom sale” but they are on sale at Nordstroms hahah?! I did not order them YET but I am going to. $50 off and they come in 4 colors. (My favorite shoe is the Adalyn Espadrille in the color saddle, so comfy and cute, they go with everything.) Now i need these black Perforated ones!